If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information, please contact us using the contact details supplied below.
Apple Pie Farm
Benenden Heating use 'First-Party Cookies' on this website to improve your browsing experience. By using this website you consent to Benenden Heating storing and accessing cookies on your devices. Cookies do not give us access to any personal information stored on your computer, they are only used to enhance your browsing experience. For further details on cookies, please visit the website All About Cookies where you can find comprehensive information.
To opt-out please see https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
To opt-out please see https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences
In collecting and processing your personal information, we will comply with the data protection laws in force at the time. This requires that the personal information we hold about you must be;
• Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
• Collected only for valid purposes that we have explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
• Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
• Kept securely.
We collect your personal information directly from you. If you are introduced to us by an intermediary we will obtain some personal information from them when they introduce you to us. We may also obtain your information from publicly available directories and credit reference agencies.
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
• Your name.
• Contact details.
We only use your personal information when the law allows us to. We are required to explain what legal grounds justify our processing of your personal information. There may be several grounds for our use of your information. The legal grounds that are relevant include;
• Collected only for valid purposes that we have explained to you.
• Where we consider, on balance, it is appropriate for us to do so, processing necessary for the legitimate interest of our business operations.
• For compliance with laws that apply to us.
• For establishment, defence and enforcement of our legal rights.
• To deal with requests for you to exercise your rights under data protection laws.
• When we share information with law enforcement bodies, governmental and regulatory bodies such as HMRC.
We are a UK based company and don't transfer your personal information outside of the EEA, or to organisations which are not part of the EEA privacy shield.
We have appropriate security measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so.
Under certain circumstances, the law grants you specific rights. These are summarised below. Please note that your rights may be limited and subject to restrictions in certain situations;
• The right to be informed about the processing of your personal information.
• The right to request access to your personal information and to obtain information about how we process it.
• The right to request correction of the personal information that we hold about you if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
• The right to request erasure of your personal information (the “right to be forgotten”).
• The right to object to processing of your personal information.
• The right to request the restriction of processing of your personal information.
• The right to move, copy or transfer your personal information (“data portability”).
• The right to withdraw consent. Where you may have provided your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific processing at any time.
• You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues.
We reserve the right to update this privacy notice at any time. We may also notify you in other ways from time to time about the processing of your personal information.
This policy was last updated; 22nd August 2019.